Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Tulle for Ten



I love the look of a tulle skirt. And this is exactly the way I would wear it.

Denim shirt & tulle skirt

Or maybe with a denim shirt


IMG_1342

It just looks so cute with everything.




I saw one I really liked at Anthropologie, but they didn't have my size and it was almost $200.



So I did what all good shoppers do and got on Ebay. 10 days later the perfect tulle skirt showed up all the way from China. Price? $10. Yes, $10 and it's at least $50 worth of cute. It is not as full as the one above, but it is still super cute. I couldn't get a good picture, so you are just going to have to trust me. 

I may wear it today to celebrate Valentine's Day. Do you think I will be too dressed up to grocery shop and cook burgers for my family?

Happy Valentine's Day!!
xoSissy




























5 comments :

  1. You are not getting off that easy! We want a picture....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I'm with Kayce. This "no picture" business is getting old. Confession: I love tulle! My wedding dress was all tulle at the bottom like a princess and I adore it. A bit over the top? Sure. But who cares? I think tulle is perfect to flip burgers in. Tell Bill to snap a photo of you in action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a bright pink with a little bit of lace. I got it for super cheap but have never worn it. This is inspiring me to break out my chambray shirt and give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just rocked my ballet skirt (from Anthro, like Atlantic-Pacific's!) at NYFW-check out my post HERE!.

    It's a great piece, can't wait to see how you style yours!

    xx
    Rose
    Blonde in this City

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I want a tulle skirt, but a little less fluffy than Anthropologie's! Could you tell us the seller you got yours from? Do you still recommend the skirt, or did it fall apart in the wash?

    Thanks!
    Juniper

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain